World Environment Day - June 5
As contributing members and leaders of our communities, NFBPWC is focused on increasing awareness of and women's involvement in environmental issues. That's why we are excited for the success of the collaboration with BPW Brazil, BPW Canada, and Women for Water Partnership in the BPW Global Action for Life campaign!!
The goal of the BPW Global Action for Life is to pay tribute to health professionals and the lives lost due to COVID-19. Planting a tree (or anything you can) is a simple yet hopeful way to help the environment while raising our voices to pay respect to those who have sacrificed the most during these challenging times.For your convenience, the GLOBAL Instagram and Twitter hashtagged posts are BELOW!
THE LIVE Instagram & Twitter Feed #bpwaction4LIFE
NFBPWC Facebook Feed
If you'd like to find out more about what NFBPWC is doing to elevate the voices of women in safeguarding and making decisions on our environment, check out the NFBPWC Environmental and Sustainable Development page.
Here's how YOU can get involved:
- Plant a tree (or whatever you can depending on space availability and circumstances)
2. HASHTAG & SHARE- Share a picture(s) or video(s) of your amazing tribute on social media (Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc) and prominently feature the hashtags
3. TAG US TO SAY HI IN SOCIAL! We promise to say hi back :)
- Instagram: nfbpwc_usa
- Twitter: nfbpwc
- LinkedIn: national-federation-of-business-and-professional-women's-clubs
- Facebook: NatlFedBPWC
4. FOLLOW ALONG
- Share and connect with others around the world by following and interacting with the hashtag #bpwAction4Life on social media channels