Committee Meeting Dates & Topics for the 2023 Year
February 24th: Women Veterans and Their Health
- Join us as we talk about Women Veteran and their health. Our webinar guest will be a Women Veterans Nurse Coordinator from the Hampton VA and she will give us great insight into how to maximize utilizing the VA Health Care system.
April 27th: Veterans Benefits and You!
- Our webinar guest will share information about how to utilize the Veterans Administration programs. What benefits Veterans are entitled to and how to maximize those benefits.
June 22nd: Veterans Benefits and You! (Part 2)
- This is part 2 and a continuation of Veterans Benefits and what they mean to you as a Veteran. Our guest presenter will be answering questions and providing guidance on a host of Veteran related topics. You don’t want to miss this informative event.
August 24th: Veterans Home Loan Benefits
- Are you a Veteran or the spouse of a Veteran? Have you used your VA loan certificate? Or would you like to learn more information about purchasing your next single family home or multiple family residence using your VA home loan certificate. This will be a great opportunity to gain information and ask questions from a seasoned real estate professional.
October 26th: The Veteran Entrepreneur
- Did you know that Veterans own almost 2 million businesses and employ over 5 million Americans? Are you interested in entrepreneurship? Or maybe you have a business idea and don’t know where to start…. Or better yet, you are already in business and want to know the next step….level up? Come spend some time with us for a power packed hour of learning and information on Veteran as an Entrepreneur. Register HERE.
December 28th: Making the Most out of Your VA Education Benefit
- The new year is fast approaching…. Have you considered returning to school? Or a Are you a Veteran or a family member of a Veteran who would like to return to school? Do you know about the resources and benefits of using your Post- 9/11 GI Bill or Chapter 33? What about Chapter 35 benefits? This will be a great opportunity to gain information on these programs and others.