October 24, 2020 on Zoom
2 PM Pacific, 3 PM Mountain, 4 PM Central, 5 PM Eastern.
This 90 minute workshop will be an introspective discussion implicit bias.
• Join a comfortable space to discuss uncomfortable topics
• Participate in open dialogue; listen and share experiences
• Learn about tools to use in your daily interactions
• Learn about laws, policies, and practices
• Take a closer look at your own cultural norms and those of others
Sher Singh has facilitated Cultural Competency workshops for over 25 years. She was president of the Cultural Task Force of Orange County, NY. She facilitated trainings for non-profits, for profits, educational institutions and civic groups. Sher sat on a domestic violence board and mental health board dealing with under-layers of cultural imbalances. She created the first ever Pine Bush Central School District Diversity Committee including students, staff and community members. Sher is an Orange County Humans Rights Commission award recipient.
Equal Participation of Women and Men in Power and Decision-Making Roles
Young BPW | State Affiliates | Executive Committee | Contact Us
Forms: Member Spotlight | Lifelong Leadership & Learning
NFBPWC is a national organization with membership across the United States acting locally, nationally and globally. NFBPWC is not affiliated with BPW/USA Foundation.