Your use of our blog network --
If you are not a Member of NFBPWC, you cannot comment on NFBPWC blog posts.
By commenting on our NFBPWC Blog, you are agreeing to abide by the following community guidelines (‘Guidelines’). Although we will do our best to avoid this, NFBPWC reserves the right to delete comments posted by users if they are deemed to violate these guidelines.
We ask that you:
- Keep comments to the subject matter of the post on which you are commenting.
- Don’t post anything that contains any material that is abusive, vulgar, obscene, hateful, fraudulent, unlawful, threatening, or harassing towards any person participating on this blog.
- Don’t plagiarize.
- Don’t defame others.
- Don’t use posts to promote products or services.
- Don’t post any material which may be discriminatory or cause offense on the grounds of an individual’s sex, race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or working status.
- Don’t impersonate anyone else, including, but not limited to, any NFBPWC leadership, members, or suggest that you have an affiliation with a person or association if you do not.
- Don’t upload, post, transmit, or make available, any material that contains viruses or any other computer code, programs or files designed to destroy, interrupt, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
You are responsible for the content of any messages that you post.
You can complain about any comments that break the guidelines by emailing email@example.com. We will respond to or act on all complaints within 48 hours.
Copyright and Third Party Rights
- You own the copyright to the material you post as a comment, but you agree to grant us perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive rights to publish your entry on any media.
- You agree that you will not use our blogs to post any copyright material or intellectual property that is not your own without the express permission of the copyright or intellectual property holder unless permitted by copyright law, in particular permitted as fair dealing (e.g. short quotations from a text for the purpose of criticism).
- You may add links to internal or external sites within your comment but you agree to remain responsible for any links you add. We reserve the right to remove any links we consider inappropriate.
- Provided you stick to these common sense rules you may continue to access our blogs.
- We reserve the right to remove any comment breaking these rules without prior contact with the author. Our right to remove any post is not restricted to the reasons explicitly mentioned in these Guidelines.
- If you are responsible for any breach of these guidelines it will not be an excuse to say that you did not read them.
- As a last resort we may issue a ban (either temporary or permanent) if it becomes evident that you are unwilling to keep to these guidelines. This will only occur if we feel it is necessary to protect others or the integrity of the blogs.
We reserve the right to change these guidelines at any time. The current version of these Guidelines will always be available on this page. If you are uncertain about anything in them, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Comments posted on our blogs, by persons other than the post authors, are those of the individual and in no way represent the views of NFBPWC.