A 2-STEP REGISTRATION PROCESS
The National Federation of Business and Professional Women’s Clubs (NFBPWC) is proud to announce that we've been chosen to host a parallel event at the 2021 United Nations Commission on the Status of Women (CSW).
Stopping the backsliding of progress made towards gender equality.
We believe stories have the power to change minds and move hearts. And, good storytelling, like in the social impact documentary - Pioneers in Skirts, can engage the brain in ways other forms of communication simply cannot.
YOU ARE INVITED TO RSVP to view the film on-demand online in the comfort of your home, and then join us March 18 for our LIVE Zoom Filmmaker Watch Party and post-screening expert panel discussion!
WATCH THE MOVIE / BE PART OF THE CONVERSATION
A) REGISTER HERE (for free) to view the film on-demand March 10-17, 2021.
- Watch online with a password-protected link
- Longer access accommodates time-zone & work/family schedules
- Streaming link works on phones, computing devices, and TV’s with Internet apps!
- Choice of the following subtitles: Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, and English Closed Captions.
B) REGISTER HERE (for free) to access the CSW portal so that you can be part of the LIVE Movie Watch & Impact Discussion at the UN NGO CSW65 Virtual Parallel Event on March 18, 2021.
- Watch LIVE: 10am - 11am EDT Zoom Movie Screening
- Watch LIVE: 11am - 12pm EDT Zoom Panel Discussion
- Language: English with Zoom AI English transcription capability
March 18, 2021 Event Title: HOW TO USE IMPACT STORYTELLING EVENTS TO FAST TRACK A GENDER-EQUITABLE PANDEMIC RECOVERY
The movie: Pioneers in Skirts is a social impact film about the issues that affect a woman’s pioneering ambition. Real-life stories and frank commentary leave viewers seeing their role in the solution, feeling hopeful, and motivated to act.
The post-screening impact discussion: The discussion will feature interactive elements to encourage audience engagement, as well as best practices for how to activate films and other media to influence empathy, bring awareness to solutions, and fast track progress towards the achievement of gender equality.
DETAILS OF THE REGISTRATION PROCESS:
Register (via BPW website) for the one week on-demand screening of Pioneers in Skirts.
Watch when you can, watch with your family! To accommodate schedules and time zones around the globe, Pioneers in Skirts will be available for on-demand streaming.
Timing: March 10 - 17, 2021
Register at the NGO CSW Eventbrite page for the LIVE Filmmaker Watch Party on March 18th!
Join the filmmakers and esteemed panelists at NGO CSW65 for a LIVE viewing of the 60-min film and post-screening impact discussion.
Begin Registration Process Here: EventbriteIf you want to attend this and any of the CSW parallel events, you MUST first register for the NGO CSW65 Virtual Forum.
Time: March 18, 2021 (10am-12pm EDT)
Final Step: Log into the forum, search "Pioneers" to find our March 18th 10am-12pm EDT event, then click on RESERVE SPOT.
- Attending the Forum is totally free and open to the public.
- After you register on Eventbrite, you'll receive an email with a link.
- Click on the link to create your profile on the NGO CSW65 Virtual Forum.
- After you log into your profile, you'll have full access to all Virtual Forum events.
- Make sure you save your username and password to prevent trouble logging in later!
- The Movie: By registering for these events, and by logging-in to screen the film here, you are entering into a binding contract with Ashley Maria Productions, LLC to not archive, download, reproduce, distribute, modify, display, perform, publish, license, create derivative works from, offer for sale, or use content and information contained on or obtained from or through the streaming of Pioneers in Skirts without express written permission from the filmmakers.
- Consent to Public Posting of Photos and Video: By entering the Zoom event online, you consent, individually and on behalf of your organization, permission to be photographed or recorded by the organizers and NGO CSW65 Forum. Participants consent to their images and video being reproduced for subsequent use in the media, webcasts, internal and external promotional purposes, advertising and inclusion on websites and social media. Images are shared publicly with open access for use.
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions!